With a key focus on customer relevance and technology, we shape your accounting system and tax planning for your business. We are dedicated to integrity and ethical practice, and we firmly believe that all entities must function within the statutory, legal, and tax legislation and framework. We ensure alignment with all labour acts for your workforce, minimising your CCMA matters in all aspects, and we take care of your accounting, payroll, and tax work so that you can take care of your business. We do more than mere data capturing – we will help you understand your numbers so that you can make informed business decisions. Healthy books enable investments and elevate business value.
• Accounting up to trial balance
• Customer statements
• Creditors reconciliations
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Lease accounting
• Audit readiness
• Registrations for VAT, PAYE, SDL, UIF, Donations, Dividends, WCA • Income tax for companies, trusts and individuals • Provisional, VAT and PAYE calculation and submission • SARS queries • Tax advice and planning • Dividend and Donation tax submission • Tax clearance certificates • WCA returns
• New company registration • Director changes • Address changes • Name reservation • Name changes • Annual CIPC return • Share certificates • Share register
• Monthly, weekly, and fortnightly payroll • Leave processing • Tax directives for commission earners • Payroll taxes • IRP5 certificates • Dummy payslips for new employees
• Conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) • South African Statements of Generally Accepted Accounting Practice • GRAP implementation • Valuations • Technical accounting advice • Fixed asset assessments and reviews • Stock takes
• Management accounts • Cash flow planning • Budgeting and forecasts • Annual financial statements • Bank financing documents such as income verifications • Profitability analysis of companies, divisions, and departments
• HR Audits • Drafting of Job descriptions • Recruitment and selection • HR Employment contracts • Labour Relations (Poor performance, Misconduct, Restructuring, Grievances) • Policies and procedures • Training Management to deal with day-to-day HR issues
Founded in 2017 by Mr. JJ de Lange, YConsulting is a dynamic firm of experienced professionals with a strong ethical culture. We offer over 30 years’ experience in the fields of accounting,
taxation, administration, advisory, and audit, as well as a holistic, personalised approach to our clients’ business requirements.
The majority of our experience has been at reputable auditing firms, including the Big 4 Accounting Firms. While we gained exemplary insights, practice, and knowledge during this time, we were also exposed to the realisation that companies and individuals require more than just an accountant, but rather a Business Partner. YConsulting is the answer to all your business needs – we focus on removing the day-to-day administrative tasks from your business, enabling you to focus on the important elements of your business to achieve exponential revenue growth and market share.
YConsulting is an employee-centric business providing tax, advisory, and HR support functions. We treat our employees and customers equally, with a focus on delivering as agreed. We are a business that believes in building strong relationships by fostering trust, respect, and honesty. The partner leads a dynamic and experienced team and believes that employees and customers are part of the family. By taking this approach he believes that in growing the business he will create a better future for his “family”.
YConsulting as a Business Partner, with the aim to support start-up companies and entrepreneurs by taking the statutory burden from business owners to create value from an operational efficiency point of view. By establishing YConsulting the firm’s commitment to help start-up companies and entrepreneurs become a reality. We focus on your business needs allowing you to focus on running your business, by providing you with the guidance needed, to comprehend your financial information. YConsulting empowers private enterprises to make better business decisions.
is to be a leader in enabling business leaders to operate an efficient and streamlined business without being burdened by the pressure to deliver on financials. We aim to provide an evolutionary service to your business.
is to provide evolutionary accounting solutions with the aim of taking away the burden from our customers. We offer full scale financial and consulting related services to companies, trusts, and individuals across South Africa, with a key focus on our ethical commitment to legislation and the Companies Act. We deliver technologically advanced accounting and related solutions to all.
Associate General Accountant AGA (SA)
Member of SAICA
Tax Practitioner at SARS
We have a passion for delivering value to our clients. We believe in integrity and honesty, and we are committed to the highest level of transparency in every aspect of our business. We aim for excellence in everything we do. We believe in investing in people that provide exceptional service, and continuous investment in technology that provides lasting efficiencies. While establishing processes that enhance business ethics and compliance, we build long-term relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
We treat your business as if it is our own
Technology and innovation
We encourage innovation, adapt to change, and are willing to try new things
We believe in honesty in all aspects of feedback and advice
We take pride in everything that is fair, honest, and knowledgeable, building trust in every situation
We treat our customers as if they are our employees
We hold each other accountable for doing the right thing
We set an example in all aspects of business